Tuesday 1 February 2011

Sounds like a improv beatnick preformance at a jazz club...

Welcome to the world of a pancake!  No, this blog isn't going to be about my cooking attempts (although they may sneak in there sometimes) but rather, I hope, will be a book review site.
  At the moment I have no job, most of my friends have moved away and moved on and my boyfriend lives in Norwich and wants me to move there.  So hence, at the moment, my life is feeling a bit like a pancake.  To keep me occupied, and perhaps let my parents think I'm doing something other than claiming squatters rights in their house, I've decided to keep a blog on one of the only things that keeps me sane: reading.

If anyone reads this, I hope you enjoy the at times random selection of books that I obtain from the local library and the extensive household collection (my mum's a book addict, the postman has gotten used to being mobbed by her when an Amazon/Waterstone's package needs to be delivered) that seems to be taking over....

No comments:

Post a Comment