Tuesday 21 May 2013

Top Ten Favorite Book Covers Of Books I've Read

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.  This has to be my favourite topic of all time, while simultaneously being the hardest.  How could I whittle down the list of my favourite covers to just ten?!  I did it, eventually, but am tempted to use the freebie topic next week to showcase another ten beautiful covers!  In my quest to find websites for all of the extremely talented designers whose work I have included in my list this week(I couldn't find them all...then again I probably wasn't looking hard enough!), I found Beautiful Book Covers, a site that I'm sure to be visiting regularly from now on!
 
1. Blackbirds
Design by Joey Hi-Fi
 
2. Mockingbird
Joey Hi-Fi again!
 
3. The Teleportation Accident
Design by La Boca
 
4. Pride and Prejudice - Pulp The Classics
Illustrated by David Mann and more Pulp! The Classics
 
5. Warm Bodies
Design by Anna Crone
 
6. Ink
 
7. The Sisters Brothers
Design by Dan Stiles
 
8. The City's Son
 
 
9. The Other Life
 
10. Rivers of London
 Design by Patrick Knowles


What covers were on your list this week?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the Pride and Prejudice cover! Good choice :) Ralph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! When I first saw it I couldn't stop repeating the tagline for a week! So fun! :)

      Delete