Saying that, I found so much today and spent a grand total of £3.00 (I had one book of my allowance left to use, and two were in the proof section which means freebie!).
- Marco Polo New York & Lonely Plant USA - a girl can dream, right? I think I only get travel books to look up where's good to eat - everything else is irrelevant.
- Cat Out of Hell - Lynne Truss - I got serious Hell Train vibes from the title alone.
- Under My Skin - James Dawson - I really liked Say Her Name, so thought I'd try out some more Dawson! Not that I don't have enough Dawson in my life already (Creek, Books, etc etc)
- The Well - Catherine Chanter - This is a birthday present for my Mum, as the book I had originally intended to get her was out of stock. I liked the cover, and it sounded interesting so home with me it came.
- The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkein, Illustrated by David Wenziel - I had reached the point where I had picked up a lot of books and needed a distraction for Matt. I have found that if I bring him home a book, he's much happier to let five others in to the house....He loves The Hobbit so this was perfect.